Tips and tricks:
- Recruit more troops and let them fight. Try to fill both first and second lines with soldiers and keep some guys in reserve.
- Complete quests. In the beginning of the game completing quests is the easiest way to get some money and experience.
- Don't be a hero. In the very beginning main hero is very weak: he can die even from a single hit, so you'd better hide behind your army's back and attack from a distance until you get level 5-7.
- Attack weak villages first. The level of settlement's protection is displayed at the top left corner of town screen. The more stars are white - the better protection. Try to capture villages with 2 or 3 stars in the beginning.
- Refine your weapons at forge. Even small bonus (+3 or +4) gives high damage boost at the beginning.
- Learn at least one special move for weapon you usually use - they are much more effective than normal attacks.
- Don't forget to buy more potions to heal yourself in battle (potions' hotkeys are Z and X)
The age of Feudalism continues! Once again you start a long journey as a weak chieftain with the goal of becoming the most powerful warrior and ruler of the whole world.
The world is bigger now, there 6 different nations,12 heroes, lots of weapons, armor and much more ways to vanquish enemies. Recruit soldiers, buy and upgrade equipment, conquer cities and challenge great heroes to make yourself the king of kings!